Welcome to the Competitive Rifle Podcast. This is the podcast where we talk about competitive rifle shooting, or any type of competitive shooting. We talk about the courses of fire, firearms, matches, equipment, training and people in the competitive shooting lifestyle.
In this episode I have an interview with the members of the University of Florida 3-Gun Team. They will talk about their team and their sponsors.
I recently attended the 3 Gun Nation Eastern Regional in South Carolina. I was lucky enough to be on the squad with the UF3gun team. They are a great group and I look forward to shooting with them again
Remember Brownell’s helps make this show possible.
Brownell’s is your single source provider for your firearms need. Parts, Powder, Bullets, Books and Reloading supplies; Brownell’s has everything you need in one place and their return policy is the best in the business. Check them out Brownell’s on the Brownell’s link on the Firearms Radio Network website.
Amazon for everything else.
Support the Firearms Radio Network with your Amazon purchases. Use the Amazon link on any of the Firearms Radio Network websites. It doesn’t cost you anything else, but it doesn’t help support the Firearms Radio Network bring you positive firearms content.
Firearms Radio Podcasts
Precision Rifle Podcast
We Like Shooting Show
· Visit us at http://
· Visit the Competitive Rifle Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CompetitiveRifle
· Visit the Competitive Rifle Podcast You Tube channel
· Subscribe and listen to the Competitive Rifle Podcast for free at firearmsradio.tv/itunes
· Be sure to leave an iTunes review so iTunes can place the show higher in the searches of potential listeners
· Check out our other podcast on the Firearms Radio Network
· Send your comments, questions and feedback to CONTACT link on the competitive rifle web page. The will send an e-mail directly to me.
· Guests – if you would like to be on the show to talk about your style of shooting, equipment or matches please contact me. I can now do interviews via Skype or Google Hangouts.