Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 103, this episode we’ll talk about SXB Top knives, Mossberg JIC Shotgun, Backpacks, 10/22’s, hacking the tracking point, Dark Angel Medical and more! Our panel tonight consists of -
- A YouTuber who helped create SKYNET - Savage1r -
- Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical, can eat his weight in ranch… and has - Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle builder who talks about his 12 dollar shotgun, SNOPES calls that a lie - Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, a man who’s greek name is DIABETES, the Machinegun Moses, Aaron Krieger.
- My name is Shawn, spelled like Fawn, not Juan cuz MERICA.
Our guest tonight has been a flight medic, paratrooper, paramedic, critical care/ER RN, worked with Magpul Dynamics and currently teaches at SIG Sauer Academy putting holes in things and teaching people how to to patch them up.
Please welcome the little dude with a great beard, from Dark Angel Medical, Kerry “Pocket Doc” Davis
Speak with and introduce guest:
30 minutes max!
Second Call Defense
Everyone who signs up gets a free We Like Shooting t-shirt, just send your email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait until it’s too late. http://welikeshooting.com/scd
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- Aaron - SXB TOP Knives
- Jeremy- Mossberg JIC Shotgun used for circumcising himself (was a lot there to remove, shotgun was required)
- Shawn - Backpacks for traveling and hiking and killing hookers
- Nick - Setting up a 10/22 for a beginner shooter.
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
READ BY Jeremy Tonight we are going to do We Like Shooting Theater sponsored by Manticore Arms. Where we re-enact movie scenes, our style. Tonight we will perform a scene from “Abbott and Costello’s Who is on first skit”.
Abbott: Strange as it may seem, they give ball players nowadays very peculiar names.
Costello: Funny names? That is kind of racist man?
Abbott: Nicknames, I mean nicknames. Now, on the Detroit Tigers team we have Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third--
Costello: That's what I want to find out. I want you to tell me the names of the fellows on the Detroit Tigers.
Abbott: I'm telling you. Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third--
Costello: You know the fellows' names?
Costello: Well, then who's playing first?
Costello: I mean the fellow's name on first base.
Costello: The fellow playin' first base.
Costello: The guy on first base.
Abbott: Who is on first.
Costello: Well, what are you askin' me for?
Abbott: I'm not asking you--I'm telling you. Who is on first.
Abbott: I'm asking you--who's on first?
Abbott: That's the man's name.
Costello: That's who's name?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Costello: When you pay off the first baseman every month, who gets the money?
Abbott: Every dollar of it. And why not, the man's entitled to it.
Costello: Who is?
Costello: So who gets it?
Abbott: Why shouldn't he? Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.
Costello: Who's wife?
Abbott: Yes. After all, the man earns it.
Costello: Who does?
Costello: Well, all I'm trying to find out is what's the guy's name on first base?
Abbott: Oh, no, no. What is on second base.
Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.
Abbott: Who's on first!
-- THE END --
We will be at the bullpup shoot in Illinois on September 19th. This is a big chance to shoot some great guns and hang out with awesome people. Go to bullpupshoot.com to find out more! WHO IS GOING IN THE AUDIENCE?
ManticoreArms.com everyone. Great stuff and we are very proud to have their support!
Please go to http://welikeshooting.com/manticore to say thanks!
Going Ballistic with Savage1r (News/Politics/Etc.)
Talk about Savage’s Hypocrisy in the gun debate editorial.
- Hey Savage, I'm sure you're all over this but I was wondering if you could cover this on going ballistic. We need help here in LA. They are making millions of law abiding citizens into criminals. This is their tactic. They're trying to get us to break the law in order for us to become "criminals" and lose our gun rights. Any kind of publicity would help at this point. If there is anything I can do on my end please let me know. Thank you. Sincerely, Rodin. And as always keep up the excellent work!
Ordinances enacted pursuant to the police power are valid unless they conflict with state law.3 A conflict exists if the ordinance contradicts, duplicates, or enters an area occupied by general law, either expressly or by legislative implication
“An ordinance contradicts state law if it is inimical to state law; i.e., it penalizes conduct that state law expressly authorizes or permits conduct which state law forbids.”5 Local law is duplicative of state law if it is coextensive with state law.6 Finally, “local legislation enters an area that is ‘fully occupied’ by [state] law when the Legislature has expressly manifested its intent to ‘fully occupy’ the area or when it has impliedly done so.”7
- Washington Post GunsareCool numbers debunked as fraud. Their definition is wrong, so their numbers are wrong.
- Brady Campaign throws Aurora shooting families under the bus.
- Guy shoots lion
User feedback and user questions
Name: Jared N.
Firstly I just wanted to say that you guys are Fucking Great! I work in an office and work on excel spreadsheets all day. It gets boring really fast but I found your podcast last week and now I give zero shits about the work I\'m doing as long as I\'ve got you guys going on in my headset.
The reason I\'m writing is the Canik TP-9SA. I\'m looking to get into competitive pistol shooting to work my way into 3 gun even though it is by far my strongest of the three segments. I was planning on using my kimber to shoot but I use it as my CCW and don\'t want to have a race gun on me all day. I\'ve been researching the canik for a little while now and have heard you guys speak pretty highly of it. Have you seen any aftermarket response to it? Any drawbacks that stick out? I feel like at the price range and with all of the glowing reviews i\'ve read that i could probably just figure out the few mods that i\'d want to do with parts for glocks and walthers(grips and magwell mainly).
Again, You guys seriously make my days waaaay more enjoyable. Thank You.
iTunes Review - this is the last patch giveaway for itunes reviews.
What I want for Christmas
by Imcafan on Jul 29, 2015
I could ask for a new gun or some great reloading stuff. Which I will never get because my wife doesn't know what to get.I could ask for World Peace but that is never going to happen.I could ask that we wake up and the nightmare called Obama and his cronies was just a horrible dream but unfortunately that will only happen in in 2017 . Hopefully the idiots don't elect sir Hillary otherwise the nightmare will worsen for 8 more years.I could ask that Bloomberg goes broke, all his illegal mayors go to prison (which several are doing) and Moms Demanding Bedroom action becomes extinct. But as long as idiots procreate then these people will exist.I could ask for any of these but what I really ask for is that my 21 year old daughter becomes cancer free. That she can run and play with her 2 year old and 9 month old again instead of being sick or hospitalized from the chemotherapy or surgeries. This I know we will achieve because of our faith in the power of our Lord. Maybe not for Christmas but hopefully soon after.Larry Cunninghamps. Thanks for the great show. It really makes a long trip back from the hospital much easier.
- What does each person want for Christmas and what does each one deserve?
- Halloween costumes
- Cowboy Action Names
- Leave us a review telling us why we’re more fun than the Howard Stern show
- Write the obituary of your favorite cast member, maybe in 60 years we’ll actually use it!
- Leave a review guessing what each cast members favorite movie of all time is. Next week we will reveal!
- Write a couple of sentences to describe a movie that Jeremy would star in.
- Write Lil a poem
- Write Aaron a limerick
- How they found the podcast
- patch and a sticker 5-6-2015
- Favorite guest
- 4-29 favorite guest
- Funniest moment
- 4/8 - Funniest moment on the show
- Best takeaway
- 4/22 favorite
- Rhyming review
- 4/15 Best Rhyming review
- A particular strange word -
- 4/1 Geronimo
We honestly couldn’t do this without the patrons. Our advertisers are amazing but it’s the patrons that keep us growing. We are getting close to $800 per episode!
Find out how you can help at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Also thanks to everyone that has interacted with us! If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at email@example.com,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website - welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
- We Like Shooting on Reddit
- Clash of clans and boom beach
Just a reminder to join a gun related advocacy group and we always give out the Suicide prevention line, that number is 1 (800) 273-8255
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Everyone say shoot straight -
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at http://welikeshooting.com/show
If you'd like to watch live, our show broadcasts live every Wednesday night at 7:30PM (MT), watch it and chat with us at http://gunchannels.com/WeLikeShooting
Please support our advertisers, DEZ Tactical Arms, Manticore Arms, Second Call Defense and the Sonoran Desert Institute.
Also check out our syndication partners ModernArms.net, GunsSaveLives.net, AR-15 Gun Owners of America, Guns America, warrior talk radio, Iron Mike Magazine