Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 83, this episode we talk about the FG-42, playing cards, ZK-22, Geissele AK Trigger. Our panel tonight consists of -
- A YouTuber with a hetero aspirations and drag reality. - Savage1r
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, and blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com - Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical - Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker - Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact - Aaron Krieger
- I’m Kevin… wait, now I’m doing it. My name is shawn and I’m the conductor on this crazy train!
Speak with and introduce guest:
Our guest tonight wrote this..., homily, which I will read in it’s entirety. He said and I quote “I am a sojourner, constantly seeking the next excellent soiree. I am a rarefied bearded woodsman of refinement, a lion among house cats, and a minstrel among bards.” Please join me in welcoming The Hoss USMC!
Cops got several calls because crazy, drugged out of his mind white guy is running around a shopping center trying to fight people and steal things. Cops can’t find him. Cops hear a gunshot nearby, as they pull up, crazy white guy runs out of apartment complex and flops on the ground with gunshot wounds to both legs.
A few minutes later, a black male teenager comes over and tells cops his uncle just shot a guy in their apartment. Cops go to the apartment and a black male in his 40’s comes out with his hands up and tells us he just shot a guy who broke into their apartment and that the gun is inside the apartment. Cops detained the uncle, talk to a bunch of neighbors and other witnesses.
Turns out crazy white guy booted open the apartment door armed with a large shard of broken glass and begins yelling at the five (5) residents inside that he is going to cut their throats. Uncle had already grabbed his gun when the crazy white guy started trying to boot the door open. Crazy white guy starts to come into the apartment and the resident fires one shot which strikes the suspect in both legs. Suspect flees and the cops find him bleeding like a stuck pig just around the corner. Suspect went to the hospital, and once cleared, will be off to jail. The man who shot him sat in a cop car for about an hour while we investigated the scene and spoke to witnesses. He cooperated fully, told us his version or what happened, which matched the witness statements and the physical evidence, was released and went back to his apartment with his family.
- See more at: http://www.thebangswitch.com/another-self-defense-gun-use-that-never-happens
Second Call Defense and the process for what to do in these situations. We talk about how SCD can help in this situation.
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.) (25 min)
Limit to 2 stories
- ATF decides to drop M855 ammo ban...for now: http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2015-03-021015-advisory-notice-those-commenting-armor-piercing-ammunition-exemption-framework.html , prevention bill: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/1180?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22hb+1180%22%5D%7D
- Irresponsible gun owners make us all look bad: http://bearingarms.com/california-farmworker-shot-multiple-times-irresponsible-target-shooter/?utm_source=gpfbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=gpupdate
- The repeal of the hughes amendment to the 1986 Firearms Owners Protection Act
Lil’s Livefire Lounge
- Smith and Wesson beating expectations, in spite of normalizing following the surge on firearms in the past two years - due to the rise in the female gun market!
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
We have decided using manticore arms gear will get you laid. Everyone but Aaron (HEY - AARON)
If it is products like the AR, AK or a ton of other bullpup chassis you will find quality parts that will make you irresistable to the opposite sex, and they will be dropping drawers the way you drop brass, fast and in groups of 30. (Lil - Ohhhhh)
Whether it is the Manticore Arms ARClight XTL Forend, ZRX Integrated suppressor and rail system, Tavor Curved Buttpad or the Manticore Tactical Light kit; you will be rocking the latest, greatest sex you up gear, speaking of sexy gear, grab some Got Bullpup patches.
Visit them at manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show go to welikeshooting.com/manticore
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
Limit this to 4 items, not everyone has to have a product
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: Modernized FG-42 and website
- Aaron - Patriot playing cards
- Shawn - ZK-22
- Guest: geissele ak trigger
User feedback and user questions
a few people have asked for a sub 200 dollar optic. Thoughts?
Hello all,My name is Jake and I'm from Kentucky so I would appreciate it if one of you (Aaron) would read this in a Southern accent for authenticity.
I have been listening to the show during my long commute daily for about a year now and I still perk up when I hear that Dub step intro music. You may not know this yet but you are all friends of mine.
However, I do have one problem with the show in that I have no idea when or how to hear it live. I have looked for announcements on Facebook and the website and I am under 50 so I don't own a Roku. Is there any way to get email notifications (or something similar) of upcoming shows? Thanks for any help rendered. -Jake P.S. I'm actually not from Kentucky at all. In fact, I'm from Connecticut and I just made you sound like an IDIOT! Eat it, Aaron!
In addition to our amazing sponsors, our show is crowdfunded. In exchange for your hard earned dollars we invest back in the show, upgrading equipment and tons of other things. The best part is you get rewards back. We’ve given away 2 rifles and a pistol in the last 6 months! When we reach $600 per episode, we’re giving away a suppressor and even giving you money to pay for your tax stamp! and surprise SCCY!!! Stephen Reyes is our winner!
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
We want to get our show syndicated on iheartradio! We just need 100 followers. It’s free and it’s easy!
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website - welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
- Clash of clans
Thanks to our advertisers, DEZ Tactical Arms, Manticore Arms and Second Call Defense
Thanks to our syndication partners:
- Easy Bake Gun Club
- AR-15 Gun Owners of America
- Guns America
- warrior talk radio
Don’t forget to join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Your money helps them fight for our rights.
Don’t forget, the Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line - 1-800-273-8255. I hope you don’t need to call but if you need to, make the call.
I would like to request that someone on the show would say happy birthday to a fellow Patreon supporter. Please wish Geardad a happy birthday on this weeks show. If you can't thats fine or if i need to bump to a higher patreon level just let me know.
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at http://welikeshooting.com/show
If you'd like to watch live, our show broadcasts live every Wednesday night at 7:30PM (MT), watch it and chat with us at http://gunchannels.com/WeLikeShooting