Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 78 - This week we’ll talk about canik tp9, tracking point, new jersey concealment furniture,sdi, Wilde Built Tactical and hex mags
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of -
- A narcoleptic YouTuber with a DIY attitude. - Savage1r
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com and NRA partner - Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, former Marine with ED and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical - Jeremy Pozderac
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact - Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, your host.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NZlAqruVOmk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Speak with and introduce guest:
Tonight our guest is the proprietor of The Gear Locker, Eric Fine!
- Shawn - interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron - Piece, clip, or interrupts someone!
- Anybody - WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy - I hate all of you
- Nick - I’m a big kid now!
- savage1r - ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil - Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Guest - The Best is ...
- Rhody - Wicked, freakin’, or yard(s) (yahds)
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: Canik TP9 SA Update + firearm finishing
- Aaron - Tracking Point
- Lil - New Jersey Concealment Furniture (for the item I will unbox when I get home from work tonight!)
- Jeremy- Wilde Built Tactical
- Shawn - SDI
- 1911 Module released soon
- 10/22 module released soon
- Jason was on episode 44 - http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/044/
- Guest:10/30 Hex Mag or PIG Gloves
Gun cleaning products, Boresmith
Q&A MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
Why should you buy a product from Manticore arms? Well because there has not been any news of people eating other people lately. Remember when that guy smoked some bathsalts and ate that other guys face, or even when that chimp ate that womans face and hands, or how about when that one lady fell asleep and her dog ate her face. Well brother, stuff like happens in groups, and it is cyclical, meaning it is going to happen again…
When the face eating knocks on your door, what are you going to be holding when you open it up, some off the shelf product that you think works okay, or some of the MERICA crafted items that you can find from Manticore arms. Like the Tavor Curved buttpad, great for turning heads… away from your face if needed. or the Eclipse Flash Hider, that fits on all products like the AUG, Tavor, AR, and AK, to give you an extra few inches from a monkeys paw once they go bananas, you see what I did there?
Anyhow, Sven likes the way you look, he says no matter how ugly you are, you are still more beautiful than people who have their faces eaten off and we agree. 80% of people with no faces still think that 60% of the time, 10% of them are better looking than Aaron… (-Aaron, hey!)
Anyhow what are you going to reach for when someone reaches for you? Manticore Arms
Visit them at manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show!
EVERYONE: Brought to you by carls jr
Lil’s Livefire Lounge:
- The wonderful community of women in the firearms industry -- come join us!
Announcement for sponsored shooter, Kelli Sampsel
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
- Pro-gun colorado is fighting back: http://www.guns.com/2015/02/03/divided-colorado-legislature-quickly-sinks-5-gun-reform-bills-passes-2-others-video/
- Wyoming on way to repealing Gun Free Zones: https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150202/wyoming-repeal-gun-free-zones-act-legislation-passes-house
- SAF Sues Wa. D.C. over good reason clause: http://www.saf.org/?p=5242
In addition to our amazing sponsors, our show is crowdfunded. That means you, our audience, supports the show. It’s so simple Jesse C. can do it! (kind of, he has Roku’s)
In exchange for your hard earned dollars we invest back in the show, upgrading equipment and tons of other things. The best part is you get rewards back. Based on your pledge amount you get things like stickers, patches, even battle boxes full of awesome swag AND you are entered in Patron only giveaways. We’ve given away 2 rifles and a pistol in the last 6 months! When we reach $600 per episode, we’re giving away a suppressor and even giving you money to pay for your tax stamp! and surprise SCCY!!!
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
Website update! New site, new servers. http://welikeshooting.com
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at email@example.com,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website - welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Visit http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
Thanks to our advertisers, AAG Defense Solutions, DEZ Tactical Arms, Timothy Knight 4 NRA Board and Manticore Arms!
Thanks to our syndication partners:
- Easy Bake Gun Club
- AR-15 Gun Owners of America
- Guns America
We apologize to Hank Strange for bumping him this week, last time we hung out it took me two weeks to get mohawk hairs out of my clothes, so...
Don’t forget to join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Your money helps them fight for our rights.
Don’t forget, the Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line - 1-800-273-8255. I hope you don’t need to call but if you need to, make the call.
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.