Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 65. This week we’ll talk about Key-bar, Precision Ear, Canik TP9, Bersas and Cabelas Rain Gear
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of -
- A YouTuber with a DIY attitude, who is a master of disguise and bateing. - Savage1r
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com and NRA partner, who can cook in more places than the kitchen, you know like the shooting range… you guys have such dirty minds - Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, a confirmed bachelor, Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical. - Jeremy Pozderac
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact who believes Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony - Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, an instructor, reviewer, competitor I once ate a placenta because it will allow me to live forever but now I am addicted
GUEST SHORT BIO: A jackass from reddit, whos on the show solely for talking s%$t about it. Frequently s%$$s on people who think Texas has great gun laws.
- Shawn - interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron - Piece, clip, or interrupts someone!
- Anybody - WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy - If I’m not back in five minutes, just wait longer
- Nick - That woman's booty was the size of Rick Ross' stomach!
- savage1r - ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil - Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Guest : any time someone uses the words the or and
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
Please stay under 5 minutes for your gear.
Going forward, please announce whether you have used the product and whether it’s from a sponsor first.
- Aaron: Key-Bar
- Shawn: Precision Ear - DefendEar Convertible - $180
- Savage1r: Canik TP9 update - glock killer
- NickLynch: Remington 700 Project PT2
- Lil: Cabela’s Rain Gear
- Guest: probably will ramble about my sub2k or my dope mauser. (if it is not the C96 than f%$# you. -Aaron) its not a c96 i sold mine
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
Damn, those Deadites just don't go down with a shotgun or chainsaw like they used to.
Even Ash knows when he needs to upgrade his Boomstick. Time to get a real rifle, like a Tavor or an AK, and get some Manticore Arms parts on there to make it the ultimate tool of deadite killing. NightBrake muzzle comp for accurate fire on a walking corpse? Check. Renegade forend or Overwatch top rail for optics so you can drop a flying nasty like a pro? Check.
Yeah, you can't go down to S-Mart to pick these parts up, but if you recite the words "WLS10" they will pack the parts in a box and send them through a magic portal to where you are in time with no upcharge for those nasty magic ingredients they have to use. Klatuu Verata Nictu, bitches!
Visit them at www.manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We have a very special request, we want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show! We want them to hear how great our audience is! http://welikeshooting.com/manticore
In addition to our amazing sponsor, our show is crowdfunded. To say thanks we do cool stuff like send patches, stickers, etc. based on levels. We are giving away a rifle and a pistol to our patrons when we hit $500 per episode.
Find out more at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
This months shootout is
Lil’s Livefire Lounge:
- Women Armed and Ready in Aurora, Indiana -- Growing company geared toward women!
- Featured in News article on Cincinnati.com
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
- I-594 Passed, I-591 Failed - Up to the courts now
- Pro gun victories: https://www.nrapvf.org/articles/20141105/second-amendment-crushed-gun-control-candidates-in-midterm-elections
- Co-owner of Ares Armor is missing: http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/2lc3ut/coowner_of_ares_armor_former_marine_and_good/
- savage1r - The Hi Point Contest Winner is…..BOUNTY AGENT
Gun related link of the week
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at email@example.com,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website - welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Don’t forget to visit our discounts page, guaranteed to get you discounts for some of our favorite companies, http://welikeshooting.com/discounts. And last but not least http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
We apologize to Colion Noir and Matbest11x for bumping them this week, Better luck next week fellas.
Join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Find one that’s relevant to your interests and join the conversation.
Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line - 1-800-273-8255
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.