Welcome to This Week In Guns, the podcast that covers the latest firearms industry news, information and buzz. Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network. I’m your host Jake Challand from Gun Guy Radio, this is Mike Emert of the God and Guns Podcast, our cowboy action correspondent Gene Pearcy AKA Evil Roy, and Greg Bakken of Tactical Paradise. This Weeks Stories
- ATF wants to streamline SBR/SBS application
- Rise of the Warrior Cop
- A study done in 1991 by the libertarian-leaning Independence Institute found that less than one-eighth of 1% of homicides in the U.S. were committed with a military-grade weapon
- Concealed carry: Ready, train, fire Does Illinois' new law demand enough instruction for potential gun toters?
- Sheriffs Sue over Colorado Gun Control: 'This Is Our Alamo
- Gun buy-back program canceled thanks to new universal background check laws
- Top 10 Shooting Industry Masters Fun Facts
- Pleasant Hill, OR (July 24, 2013) - Tannerite® Sports LLC is proud to announce that its reissue patent has been approved by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The reissue patent provides a much broader scope of coverage and protection of their intellectual property. The reissue patent was published yesterday, July 23, 2013.
- More news to follow...
- Tannerite® Targets
- Exploding targets are the shooters choice for long-range target practice. Tannerite® was the first to come to market with binary (two-part) exploding targets, and continues to manufacture the safest and highest quality exploding targets. Tannerite® products are used by hunters, recreational shooters and law enforcement agents to improve their accuracy and more fully enjoy the long-range shooting experience.
Pick of Week
- Gene: Leupold VX-6 Rifle Scope
- Greg: Kershaw Leek
- Jake: BROWNELLS - BOLT CATCH PIN PUNCH
- Mike: Leatherman Crater Series