Welcome to This Week In Guns, the podcast that covers the latest firearms industry news, information and buzz. Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network. I’m your host Jake Challand from Gun Guy Radio, this is Zeke Stout from the Talking Lead podcast, Mike Emmert from the God and Guns podcast and Zack Carlson from Lone Wolf Dist.
- New York's assault weapon registration begins (Ironic they have the Statue of Liberty, we should move it to Idaho)
- New York offers $500 reward for reporting illegal gun owners
- Bloomberg launches $12M ad blitz to pressure senators on gun control
- Reward Now $1000 for Anyone Who Can Out MAIG’s Man
- 8th grade student suspended, arrested over gun t-shirt
- Texas Soldier Arrested for ‘Rudely Displaying’ Weapon
- Kerry: Foreign Students 'Scared' of Guns in America
- Home invasion suspects killed in gunfight with NC homeowner.
- Senate Sets Flurry of Crucial Votes on Gun Measures, Some Expanding Rights
- Few in U.S. See Guns, Immigration as Nation's Top Problems
- Obama angrily denounces gun-rights groups as willful liars
Neil: Greetings from Israel, I'm a weekly listener. I grew up in Ohio and went to College in Phoenix (Maricopa County) Arizona, and now live in Israel. I was a born democrat but now am republican. When I saw your show in iTunes I was skeptical of the shows format and content, however, after listening to each episode I can't wait to hear the next.
I currently live in Israel and i constantly hear about gun control in the news coming from overseas. The biggest eye opener for me about gun control was the explanation of DeGette\'s comments to her Denver constituents. After hearing this I must say I miss my right to carry that I had in Phoenix. In Phoenix the city has Sheriff Joe Arpiao who helps keep guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.
Here in Israel there is not constitutional right to have arms so things are much more controlled here. However the security here is some of the tightest and fastest responding I've ever seen in my life.
Pick of week:
Zeke: Benelli’s Super Vinci
Mike: Harris Engineering Bipod