Hello, and welcome to the Reloading Podcast here on the Firearms Radio network. Tonight the guys are talking about the tools needed/wanted for casting.
What is absolutely a must, and what can you make do without at the start.
- safety equipment (Personal Protective Equipment aka PPE)
- Heat source
- rendering pot (must be substantial you’re going to be putting a lot of heavy metal in the thing!)
- slotted spoon chef's grade
- ingot pans
- locking pliers and adjusting pliers
- ladle 1 cup ladle is about 2 lb. of lead
- ball peen hammer
- Well ventilated area, preferably outside
Thank you for listening.
How to get in contact with us: