Today Jim and Mike are talking about where to keep that ammo after its been reloaded, and before you take it to the range to unload it.

MTM Ammo boxes

Mil surp Ammo can

And no, you can’t just buy ammo in Canada and bring it back home.  You need to have an importing ffl license.


How to get in contact with us:

Reloading Podcast website.

Reloading Podcast Facebook

The Reloading Room

Reloading Podcast Google+

Mike's Google+ Page

Jim Fleming on Facebook

Jim Fleming on Google+