Reloading part 1
What we did this week
- Dan sold his ar pistol
- Dan bought and sent out his new rem 700 project
- Kirk didn't do much other than visit a gunshop
This weeks format was a little different talking about reloading. But we hit on some basic reloading steps this week such as
- Cleaning brass with ultrasonic cleaner and tumbler
- Neck and full length sizing
- Trimming, deburing, and chamfering
- Powder measuring
- Bullet seating
We also talkie about a new forum you can find here!
Don't forget to check out fat2fitHQ!
Send feedback to email@example.com
Like us on Facebook!
Or from the website!