Dan returns this week to talk about annealing brass and creating a homemade auto resetting target. What we did this week
- Dan, Wes, Ron, and Kirk all went shooting
- Kirk took second at competition
- Creating plans for homemade auto resetting target
- Drafting plans for DIY Brass annealer
- Dan got his rifle back with all the work done
- Dan traded his single stage press and some .308 stuff for Badger Ordnance bottom metal
Dan is finally home!!! We talk about Dan's trip.
This week we talk about annealing brass!
- Why to anneal
- Improve accuracy
- Extend Brass Life
- How to Anneal
- When to anneal
- everytime the brass is reloaded is best
- A lot of people anneal every other firing
Don't forget to check out the AR-15 Podcast!
Send feedback to email@example.com