HGR 115 - .25’s, .32’s & .380’s with Weerd BeardHello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wild woods of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world.
This week, I’m joined by Weerd Beard to discuss the diminutive cartridges that are still commercially viable, the .25 ACP, .32 ACP and .380 ACP!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Please check out the Patriot Patch Company and their current Pre Orders for the Patriotic Flag 4 pack, the In God We Trust and The Diversity T-Shirts pre order!
Week in Review:
Ryan: Finished up the SafeGuard Armor Level IIIa Soft Armor review. VERY impressed with the results. The video is up on the Handgun Radio Facebook page as well as the Firearms Insider Page. Go check it out!!!
Weerd: Now with penetrating oils, these damn walker nipples are NOT coming out! I really need to get this to a gunsmith.
Drink Segment: The Gimlet Video
Lavender Bitters And Bitters make for fine cocktails!
Main Topic: .25’s, .32’s & .380’s with Weerd Beard
The subcaliber options are almost always scoffed at by most people for serious purposes, but they can be fun to shoot in a recreational manner, and if need be, can be pressed into use in a defensive role. Now, many people do consider the .380 ACP to be adequate for self defense, and use it successfully in that role every day, but some also consider it marginal. We figured it would be an interesting discussion to cover the .25 ACP since Weerd has a Colt 1908 Vest Pocket, and I have a Colt 1903 in .32 ACP and have reloaded it before. We also have quite a bit of experience with .380 in the Ruger LCP and Glock 42.
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at email@example.com
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
Until Next Week, Have Fun and Safe Shooting!!!!!!