Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wild woods of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world.This week, I’m joined by TJ Gauthier to discuss his experiences with the Timberwolf pistol from Lone Wolf Distributors.
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Please check out the Patriot Patch Company and their current Pre Orders for the Patriotic Flag 4 pack, the In God We Trust and The Diversity T-Shirts pre order!
Week in Review:
Ryan: Did some shooting at the range with a bunch of suppressed guns! Used a Ruger 22/45, the Volquartsen Custom Scorpion, S&W M&P .22 pistol, Ruger SR-22 Pistol, MP5-SD and CZ Scorpion Evo 3 suppressed! Fun times!
-Got some armor in to test probably this upcoming weekend.
TJ:I finished building my latest AR. Hoping to get out and sight in a few rifles soon.
Main Topic: The Timberwolf Experience with TJ
The Glock is like most firearms. You either have people who absolutely love the gun and won’t use anything else, and then you have the people who absolutely hate it for any number of reasons. The most common one I hear it “it doesn’t fit me right” or “I don’t like the grip angle”. Quite a large little industry has sprung up for the modification of these pistols to make them more fit to the user. A top name for this sort of stuff is Boresight Solutions. However, some people don’t want to have to send their gun off for a probably several month process. The Lone Wolf Timberwolf frame and slide allow someone who may not be too enamored with the traditional Glock feel to have a similar pistol that fits them better and has their choice of parts and setup.
TJ, what prompted you to start looking at the Timberwolf?
What is the Timberwolf package?
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at email@example.com
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
Until Next Week, Have Fun and Safe Shooting!!!!!!