Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wild woods of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world.A few weeks ago, I spent the day with Ian from Forgotten Weapons up at the James D. Julia Auction House to check out some incredibly cool & rare historical firearms and discussed the progression of early-self loading pistols!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Links to Visit:
This episode is going to be heavily dependent on photographs and video for you to see the guns we talked about. Check out the Handgun Radio Facebook Page or the Ryan Michad Youtube Channel to see video of a few of the guns’ mechanisms and photos!
Visit James D. Julia Auction House for more information about the upcoming October Auction, and to see their catalogs with amazing photography as well as their archives!
Main Topic: Early Self-Loading Pistols with Forgotten Weapons at James D. Julia Auctions
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at email@example.com
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
- Visit James D. Julia Auctions for more amazing firearms!
- Visit Forgotten Weapons for great video & information!
- Thank you Ian for taking the time and for a great day of historical firearms!
Until next week, Have fun and SAFE SHOOTING!