HGR 110 - Pistolsmith Chuck Warner of Elite Warrior ArmamentHello and welcome to Episode 110 of Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wild woods of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world.
This week, I am joined by pistolsmith Chuck Warner of Elite Warrior Armament to discuss his work with pistols, specifically the 1911 and Hi-Power.
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Week in Review:
- Just a reminder, don’t forget to check out the lightbox photos posted over on the Handgun Radio facebook page! There are many modern pistols that are highlighted over there with left and right side as well as aiming down the sight views, in case you wondered what the sight picture looks like on a particular pistol.
Main Topic: Pistolsmith Chuck Warner of Elite Warrior Armament
- How did you get started in the pistolsmithing business?
- What drove you to work on pistols like the 1911 and the Hi-Power?
- What is the biggest mistakes you see “pistolsmiths” make when deciding to work on a gun or during performing specific work on a gun?
- What is the “True Radius” sear? What is the True Radius Sear Jig?
- A lot of focus is paid to the hammers of pistols, weight, shape etc. I understand you offer “Optimized” hammers. What are the function/purpose of those?
- I’ve heard of the Mesh Cut frontstrap treatment that you do. What is that and how did you come up with it?
- I’ve heard you are getting started on some custom Hi-Power work. What challenges does the Hi-Power bring to the custom gunsmithing game?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes people make when pistolsmithing the Hi-Power?
- Do you work on pistols besides the 1911 and Browning Hi-Power?
- What is in the future for Elite Warrior Armament?
- Where can people find more information about you and your company and stay updated?
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
- Check out Elite Warrior Armament!
Thank you Chuck for coming on the show! I really appreciate it!
Until next week, have fun and SAFE SHOOTING!!