Hello and welcome to Episode 106 of Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wild woods of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world.This week, Weerd Beard and I discuss rimfire handgunning, the revolvers and automatic pistols you can use, and some rimfire ammunition considerations as well!!!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Week in Review:
-Video on Lee-Enfield
Weerd: Listener Question: Who makes a good GI Spec 1911? Springfield, and Rock Island. Also look into Auto Ordnance
Main Topic: Rimfire Handgunning
Rimfire handguns have always been a fun way to spend the afternoon plinking at tin cans and testing one’s marksmanship skills. In the past few years, with the fluctuation in rimfire ammunition availability & price, I’ve noticed many people opting to do the same thing with centerfire rounds instead. I’ve found in my area that rimfire ammo has become much more available in recent months, and I thought it would be a good discussion to talk about some of our favorites and some of our experiences.
-Target vs. Defensive ammunition
-Hyper velocity stuff versus standard velocity
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!Check out Weerd Beard at Weerd World & The Squirrel Report & Gun Blog Variety Cast