Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wild woods of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world. This week, Weerd Beard and I are going to discuss the history behind the development of the .40 Smith & Wesson cartridge. It has an interesting history and is either loved or hated, and we will discuss some of the reasons behind this!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Week In Review:
Weerd: Flies are in High demand. Got out the Bug-A-Salt, and did some blasting while my daughter was napping.
Drink Segment: Bulliet Bourbon...how you say that?
Main Topic: The .40 Smith & Wesson Saga
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at email@example.com
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
Until next week, have fun and SAFE SHOOTING!