Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wilds of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world. This week, Matt & I discuss his new handgun acquisitions, and what its like to reload for competition!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
We are going to skip the week in review because the episode is pretty much!
Main Topic: Revolvers, Autos & Reloading!
Matt! What did you think of the Steyr Handgun!?
Ryan’s Videos From This Past Weekend:
Matt’s Latest Firearms Acqusitions:
629-6 3” Trail Boss, unfluted cylinder, Hogue and Ahrends wood grips and lanyard
64-3 4” k frame
15-4 4” combat masterpiece. beautiful gun unfortunately wrong box but for $350 cant complain.
Reloading for Competition:
Reloading is almost a necessary evil when it comes to getting alot of practice in for competition shooting. Matt does more competition than me so he does reload as well, and I reload mainly for fun and practice ammunition.
Why reload for competition?
What factors do you need to consider when reloading for competition?
What are some of your favorite powders for competition loads? I prefer Trail Boss for my practice/fun loads.
What types of bullets should we consider for reloading? Interesting characteristics?
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at email@example.com
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
- Matt where can people find you? www.revo-nation.com
Until next week, have fun & SAFE SHOOTING!!