Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wilds of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world. This week, Weerd Beard and I discuss some Gun & Gear WTF Moments that make us go …..”wat?”
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Week in Review:
- Rant about unethical gun shops/sellers.
- Most important things to a consumer is trustworthiness, ethical behavior and respect.
- Yes, the buyer does have responsibility to know the actual value of the handgun and if they are getting a good price or not. But the seller also should have the responsibility of not price gouging the customer.
-Why cant you use a SentrySafe Document Safe as a pistol safe?
Weerd Beard: Been getting good use of my Bug-A-Salt 2.0 AWESOME!!! BUY ONE!
Main Topic: Wat? Gun & Gear WTF Moments.
So there are sometimes where we are reading various internet sites, magazines, etc and we come across a product that just makes us stop and go “.......wat?” So we decided to come up with a list of products we have seen over the years that have definitely left us scratching our heads. This list is just for fun so nobody take offense if your favorite product or gun is on here. But we definitely want you as a consumer to be able to look at some products with an educated eye and be able to make a good buying decision.
Weerd Beards List:
-Taurus Judge/ S&W Governor
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! The Reloading Podcast!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at email@example.com
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
- Check out Weerd Beard at Weerd World, The Squirrel Report & GunBlog Variety Cast!
Until next week, have fun & SAFE SHOOTING!!