HGR 070 - Winter vs. Summer Carry with Weerd Beard Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wilds of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world.
This week, I’m joined by Weerd Beard to discuss winter vs. summer carry!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Week in Review:
Not too much, got to do a little reloading, priming and getting some cases sorted for some great reloading sessions coming up this weekend.
-Made fun of the new Springfield XD with the “Grip Zone” writing on the grip.
Main Topic: Winter vs. Summer Carry
Carrying concealed is something that has some definite differences depending upon seasons. In a place like Maine, the summers can be really hot and humid, and the winters are almost always frigid and cold. This difference in climate can require the concealed carrier to make some changes to their concealed carry setup.
Hammers vs Hammerless
Bullet Design & Weight
Accessibility Under Clothing
Obscure Gun of The Week:
Ryan: Walther TPH
- Be sure to support our sponsor Caliber Coffee by www.calibercoffee.net or clicking the banner on the right hand side of the page for more information and to place an order!
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! Power Factor Show!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
- Visit Weerd Beard at Weerd World, the squirrel Report and GunBlog Variety Cast