Hello and welcome to Handgun Radio! I’m your host Ryan Michad from the wilds of Central Maine, and this is your home for all the news, information and discussion in the handgunning world. This week, I’m joined by TJ to discuss his entrance into the S&W Model 66 World, as well as the newly announced Ruger LCR in 9mm and the Sig-Sauer P220 in 10mm!
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Gonna skip the week in review this time around, as the main topic is pretty much the week in review. We will discuss TJ’s new gun purchase!
Main Topic: Entering the Model 66 World & The Ruger LCR 9mm
The Model 66:
-Introduced in 1957 and Produced through 1999
- Built on the K frame and produced in 2.5”, 3” (rare), 4” and 6” barrel lengths.
Ruger LCR 9mm:
-6.5 inch length
-Includes 3 moon clips
-Looks like they’ve gone with a blued finish on the 9mm, rather than the stainless steel finish you see on the .38 Special and .357 Magnum guns.
-Interested to see if you can shoot .380 ACP in it.
Sig-Sauer P220 10mm:
-Announced over at Modern Weapons
-Sig-Sauer P220 in 10mm originally a custom build by Bruce Gray of GrayGuns Inc.
-P220/10 will be available in a Single-Action Only and DA/SA setup with a 4.25 inch and 5 inch barrel, based on the Sig Elite Series.
-Not much more info available as of yet, just announced this week.
Obscure Gun We Want:
TJ:More pistols in .32 NAA chambering.
Ryan: Ruger bring back the PC Carbine Series in 9 & 40 and .357 Sig
- Be sure to support our sponsor Caliber Coffee by www.calibercoffee.net or clicking the banner on the right hand side of the page for more information and to place an order!
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! Power Factor Show!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review more awesome content! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to check out the Firearms Radio Network on YouTube!
- Check out Shan over at Werkz Holsters!!!
- Holster Giveaway will be Announced at the end of this show.
- Write a Review of the show on iTunes and then email me at email@example.com with your reviewer name and I will enter you in the giveaway contest. Winner will be announced on Episode 068 so you have three weeks!
Until Next Week, Have Fun and SAFE SHOOTING!