This week, we have a very special guest: Randy Lee from Apex Tactical Specialties here with us to discuss what Apex does and how they can take your competition or defensive handgun to the next level.
Brought to you by the Firearms Radio Network
Brownells helps make Handgun Radio possible. Selection, service, satisfaction. Find it all at Brownells! If you are doing any shopping with Brownells please use our affiliate link www.handgunradio.com/brownells to help support the show!
Week in Review:
- Got a chance to head out to the range today to shoot many different guns. We did video on six rifles and five handguns. There is a link to a video overview of the guns you will see posted on the Ryan Michad/Handgun Radio YouTube channel in the coming month (s) so be sure to go check that out!
- Working on new products.
Main Topic: Randy Lee of Apex Tactical Specialties
-How did you get started shooting? First guns?
-What got you into the world that is now Apex Tactical Specialties?
-Apex is known for its superb competition upgrades to S&W Revolvers and now M&P autos. Does Apex offer specific tuning packages based upon the customer's needs? (i.e. defense vs. competition)
-How much can be done to tweak a revolver or auto by simply putting in a drop-in part, and how much just requires the work of a good gunsmith?
-What makes a good replacement part? (or drop-in part)
-We have spoken on the show a lot about what makes a defensive revolver or auto difficult to shoot, but what makes revolvers & autos difficult to shoot in competition?
-If you could see one change made to modern production handguns (both revolvers and automatics) what would you do?
-If you could design the Randy Lee Special Revolver and Auto, what would they look like? Caliber?
- Dont forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link, www.handgunradio.com/brownells
- Be sure to go like Handgun Radio on facebook and share it with your friends! You miss out on good posts like Mark’s “Anyone that loves this show, and is in MPLS Minnesota area, contact me and I will either pay for or set you up with some free range time.” Be sure to go check it out!
- Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Listen to all the great shows on the Firearms Radio Network! Fat2FitHQ!
- Be sure to visit the Firearms Insider for review and SHOT Show 2014 coverage! Also, if you are interested in writing reviews for the Firearms Insider, please email TJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out Apex Tactical Specialties!
- Until next week, have fun and SAFE SHOOTING!!!