Jake interviews Henry Repeating Arms President Anthony Imperato about the founding of his company his family's firearms legacy.
Welcome to Episode 176 of Gun Guy Radio! This is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Amazon - Affiliate Link
This kicks off a 2 part series on Benjamin Tyler Henry’s invention: The Henry Rifle. It was Mr. Henry who conceived the first practical, lever action repeating rifle. Patented in 1860, the Henry gave a single man the firepower of a dozen marksmen armed with muzzle-loading muskets.
After an encounter with the 7th Illinois Volunteer Infantry, which had the good fortune to be armed with Henrys, one Confederate officer is credited with the phrase, “It’s a rifle that you could load on Sunday and shoot all week long.”
This week Henry Repeating Arms President Anthony Imperato
Next week Gene Pearcy aka Evil Roy
Main Topic: Henry Repeating Arms - President Anthony Imperato
Load On Sunday, Shoot All Week Long
Henry Repeating Arms President Anthony Imperato
Made New Jersey and in Rice Lake, Wisconsin
Let’s get to know Anthony
- How did you get into firearms, did you grow up around guns?
- How did you get into the firearms industry?
- Tell me about the current Henry Repeating Arms company, how far back does it date?
- What were some of the first rifles that came off the line back then
Henry US Survival Rifle
SPONSOR - Patriot Patch Co
NEW FRN Patreon http://www.patreon.com/frn
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design - www.hunterofdesign.com
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes