Welcome to Episode 162 of Gun Guy Radio! This is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Ryan Michad and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics. Amazon
Welcome TJ! Tonight we are going to discuss what five firearms we would take if we could only take five. We are gonna try to divide them up into the different categories like revolver, semi-auto, rifle/carbine, shotgun. Should make for a pretty good discussion.
Excited for NRA show TJ? Seen anything new that piqued your interest?
Main Topic: Pick a Gun, Any Gun.
Semi-auto Handgun - Glock 23 .40 S&W
Carbine - Ruger Mini-30 with scout mount setup.
Revolver - S&W 617
Semi-auto Handgun - Glock 21 (read Caleb's article at Gun Nuts)
Carbine - AR-15 with 22 upper and possibly others
Rifle - Ruger Amerincan in 30-06
All the guns for the rest of your life have to be from one manufacturer, money notwithstanding. What manufacturer would that be?
TJ: FN Herstal
Ryan: Smith & Wesson
Thank you TJ for coming on the show, it was great and be sure to keep an eye out for the stuff we see at NRA!!
NEW FRN Patreon http://www.patreon.com/frn
- Alien Gear Holsters $25 Gift Cards
- Werkz Holsters $25 Gift Cards
- LA Police Gear
- Duluth Trading Company $50 Gift Cards
- DUKE CANNON SUPPLY COFIELD BOX GIFT PACK
- Gun Goddess.com $25 Gift Cards
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design - www.hunterofdesign.com
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes
- Please consider joining the…
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Firearms Radio Network