Welcome to Episode 159 of Gun Guy Radio! This is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Ryan Michad and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics. Amazon
How did Silencerco originally start?
What challenges did Silencerco face when it was started?
How has the market shift in suppressors and suppressor technology influenced the path Silencerco has taken?
Many companies talk about their “culture”. What is the “culture” at Silencerco and how does it influence day to day operations?
It seems like suppressor companies are not only developing new products, but also pushing for education into the legalities of suppressors, trying to fight the misconception that they are “illegal”. What educational initiatives has Silencerco undertaken?
What are some bills that will improve accessibility to suppressors that Silencerco is involved in?
Where do you see Silencerco going in the future?
I have to ask, why did you guys go with the offset hole in the Osprey suppressor? (For those that don’t know)
What are some new products for 2015 that Silencerco is introducing?
Visit the Silencerco website!
NEW FRN Patreon http://www.patreon.com/frn
- Alien Gear Holsters $25 Gift Cards
- Werkz Holsters $25 Gift Cards
- LA Police Gear
- Duluth Trading Company $50 Gift Cards
- DUKE CANNON SUPPLY COFIELD BOX GIFT PACK
- Gun Goddess.com $25 Gift Cards
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design - www.hunterofdesign.com
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes