Have you ever had a bad experience at a gun store? How can these stores change with the times and better serve their customers? Welcome to Episode 136 of Gun Guy Radio! This is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Attention Chicagoland - Bullpup Shoot in Waterman IL - Firearms Radio Network personalities will be there!
http://www.bullpupshoot.com/ - September 27th
Jack Templin and Carol of (Fat2FitHQ) are doing another Tough Mudder and you can join us! We will run (walk) in Dallas, Texas on October 4th
Fat2Fit HQ / FRN meetup in Dallas
18323 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX
Jack & Carol of Fat2Fit HQ for sure will be there with the Gunrunner team!
Amazon - Contribute to the Firearms Radio Network and This Week In Guns by Shopping with our Amazon affiliate link by clicking the amazon banners on the website.
Main Topic: Gun Store & Range Experiences, How Can it be Better?
First Gun bought at Gun Store?
Tell me about your experience?
Experience picking up online gun sales?
First Range Trip? How did you figure out where to go?
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design - www.hunterofdesign.com
- Feedback - Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment at the bottom of the shows.
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- Don’t forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link http://www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
- You can also contribute to the show by shopping Amazon.com
- Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Firearms Radio Network Subscribe and listen for free at http://www.firearmsradio.tv/itunes