Steve Remy talks with Joshua Waldron, CEO of Silencerco, about their new Salvo 12 and more. Welcome to Episode 135 of Gun Guy Radio! This is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Attention Chicagoland - Bullpup Shoot in Waterman IL - Firearms Radio Network personalities will be there!
http://www.bullpupshoot.com/ - September 27th
Jack Templin and Carol of (Fat2FitHQ) are doing another Tough Mudder and you can join us! We will run (walk) in Dallas, Texas on October 4th
Amazon - Contribute to the Firearms Radio Network and This Week In Guns by Shopping with our Amazon affiliate link by clicking the amazon banners on the website.
Main Topic: Joshua Waldron, CEO of Silencerco
LA Police Gear Products in the Battle Boxes
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design - www.hunterofdesign.com
- Feedback - Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment at the bottom of the shows.
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- Don’t forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link http://www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
- You can also contribute to the show by shopping Amazon.com
- Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Firearms Radio Network Subscribe and listen for free at http://www.firearmsradio.tv/itunes