What would you pick for a 22LR survival rifle?
Welcome to Episode 092 of Gun Guy Radio,----this is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Brownells helps make this episode of Gun Guy Radio Possible.
- Selection Service Satisfaction
- Find it all at Brownells
- Go to www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
Veterans Day Thank You:
I like to thank all of the Veterans that are a part of the Firearms Radio Network. We are blessed to have such great guys and gals on the FRN team.
Veterans Day — originally Armistice Day — was renamed in 1954 to include veterans who had fought in all wars. But the day of remembrance has its roots in World War I — Nov. 11, 1918 was the day the guns fell silent at the end of the Great War.
Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans
The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters
by Andy Andrews
The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
by Andy Andrews
Main Topic: Survival 22 Rifles
Compact Survival Rifles:
Marlin Model 70PSS Stainless
Practical Survival Rifles
Tactical Survival Rifles
Product Spotlight:Storm Lake Barrels
Monthly Brownells Product Spotlight Giveaway:
We will draw the winner on November 24th
This Month’s Giveaway: A Storm Lake Barrel of your choice and the StreamLight Game Spotter Green LED Picatinny Light
Ty: After listening to episode 90 wanted to make a comment about the topic. You talked about people moving towards more streaming services and the lack of the outdoors shows. I see a reason for that, in order for those services to work you need a fast internet connection. I think a lot of people who are in to shooting and other outdoor activities live in areas where they can do those things, ie not in town and you are very limited in internet options. On my wireless "broadband" internet connection I can barely watch a YouTube video let alone stream a movie in HD. There are starting to be more wireless internet options but almost all of these limit your data and charge you huge overage fees. I would love to get rid of my dish and just get the shows I want to watch but until I can get true broadband in an area where I can shoot my guns in my backyard it won't happen. Keep up the good work.
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design - www.hunterofdesign.com
Don’t forget to shop Brownells using our affiliate link http://www.gunguyradio.com/Satisfaction
- Feedback - email@example.com
- Record a voicemail using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of GGR
- Don’t forget to purchase your Gun Guy Radio stickers
- Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes so that you never miss a show and please leave us a review there as well. http://www.gunguyradio.com/itunes
- Facebook.com/GunGuyRadio page
- GunGuyRadio.com site for show notes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- The Firearms Radio Network Needs your help! Show us some love by going to http://www.gunguyradio.com/love/
- Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Firearms Radio Network Subscribe and listen for free at http://www.firearmsradio.tv/itunes