Mike and Jake continue the listener collaboration series by talking will Matt Hoffman about modern revolvers.
Welcome to Episode 074 of Gun Guy Radio,----this is the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand and this is Mike from the God and Guns Podcast. This is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Week in Review:
- Jake: Looking for talented interns who can edit video or audio or possiblie Co-Host a show..
- Mike: I’m building MY studio. Also picked up some 9MM from walmart right before this recording and got to chat with a nice gentleman. Gave him my card.
Main Topic: Matt Hoffman - Modern Revolvers
- Hello Matt
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Did you grow up shooting
- What was your first gun
- What do you like shooting now
- How’d you become a revolver nut?
- Major matches in your future?
- What are some good revolver models for comp
- Best for a newbie?
- www.smith-wesson.com Model 617
- www.smith-wesson.com Model 627 V-Comp
- North Mountain Speed Loader Holder
SPONSOR - Duluth Trading
Check-out our wish list here: Amazon GGR wish list
Weekly Giveaway: Brownells Signature Series Pink Pistol Bag
This Weeks Winner: Jason Thomas
Next Week’s Giveaway: Brownells BVL160 Flashlight
Enter by Subscribing to our email newsletter
Alex: I wanted to give you some feedback on your Shooting in the Wild Episode. One of you guys gave the recommendation to shoot used fluorescent bulbs......never do this! Forget teh broken shards of glass that it creates, even if you could contain all the broken glass there is mercury contained in each bulb. Aside from spreading mercury in the wild you would be exposing yourself to mercury dust during clean up. Have you ever seen the EPA's 21 step clean up procedure for fluorescent bulbs? (http://www2.epa.gov/cfl/cleaning-broken-cfl). There's a reason why home dpeot and lowes do fluorescent bulb recycling, your advised not to break them...ever.
SPONSOR - Duluth Trading
SPONSOR – Ryan Cross Hunter of Design
- Feedback - JZ@gunguyradio.com
- Record a voicemail message (815) 290-9777
- Don’t forget to purchase your Gun Guy Radio stickers at gunguyradio.com/stickers to help support the Firearms Radio Network
- Review us on Itunes
- Facebook.com/GunGuyRadio page
- GunGuyRadio.com site for show notes
- Join the NRA
- Join the Second Amendment Foundation
- The Firearms Radio Network Needs your help!