Reed, Hank, Zack and Jake Speculate on what guns might be hot in 2013. Jake outlines a vision for GGR and FRN for 2013.
Welcome to Gun Guy Radio! the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake Challand the founder of the Firearms Radio Network, this is Reed Snyder former Marine and full time Texan and with us is co-host Hank Hockey. This is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
This week on GGR: (sneak peek of what we’re talking about this episode)
Week in Review:
- Jake Gun Girl Radio artwork is almost done. Welcome the new podcast Talking Lead to FRN. This Week in Guns podcast is now on iTunes.
- Hank - Nothing shooting wise, however I did pick up some items from my awesome wife for Christmas. A couple pairs of the LA Police Gear Operator Tactical pants in Coyote and Sierra colors. A sweet new hat from Magpul and she picked up an Uzi Tactical Defender Pen for me as well. My brother-in-law gave me some targets and a Cabela’s gift card as well!
Main Topic: What will 2013 look like in the world of guns + GGR and the Firearms Radio Network Goals for 2013
Future of the Firearms Industry Ban? (no politics) I know it’s hard
New Guns for 2013 Speculation: Hottest Pistol
Gun Guy Radio
- No Politics is here to stay
- More great guest interviews
- More listener giveaways
- Looking for sponsors
Firearms Radio Network
- Adding more Pro-Gun shows
Goals: Some of my BHAG(Big Hairy Audacious Goals)
- Hit 1 Million Downloads
- Monetize by partnering with great companies
- Continue to grow the network as a business
- Create enough income to quit the job I hate
- Outfit the Studio with all Mac Machines
- Hit 10,000 FB likes
- Build and giveaway 5 rifles
- Hit 100,000 views on Video Blog
- Revolutionize the Firearms industry radio presence
Help GGR: Amazon wish list. Thank YOU!!! for helping the show :) Check-out our wish list here: Amazon GGR wish list
Lucas Carroll: Hey Jake, possible short show segment. Wondering why I can't find high capacity 22lr pistols. Seems they are all single stack 10 round mags. Any thoughts? Keep up the great shows!
Shawn: I have been listening alot this week because of where I work I can listen to my ipod all day...so having shows like yours helps the day go by faster. Eventually I'll catch up but thankfully I now have some time off work so probably won't listen to much. I will give you pros & cons of what I listened to so far. Having guest is great & having more input is great from different experiences. Talking about numbers on the radio is hard for listeners to follow so you might want to clean up the numbers & concentrate on precise numbers you want to share. (you talked about some government report one time...kind of got lost).
Glad to be a loyal listener & look forward to hearing more soon. I'm sure the assault weapons discussion will be talk about alot soon since what is happening all over the country & in Conn. A good friend talked to me a couple of years ago on building a AR-15, so I bought 3 receivers before they ban them. Haven't had extra cash to build but plan on shooting more in 2013 for sure.
Frank-Houston tx: Hey guys here is a great news story showing a chl holder in a positive light. http://kriv.m0bl.net/r/1ciio1