Jake gives an overview of his Debt Freedom story. Zack and Jake discuss the benefits of shooting on a budget and paying off debt. They also talk about future GGR goals. Welcome to Gun Guy Radio! the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Your host Jake and this is Zack the director of marketing at Lone Wolf Distributors. This is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Week in Review:
- Jake - Respackled some drywall, pulled wire for lights hung new light. We got a generous $100 donation! Made a Help GGR page(http://www.gunguyradio.com/help/) on the Gunguyradio.com
- Explain how we are pre-recording shows until after Jake’s baby comes.
- Zack- excited to get my NIB-X stuff, going to do a whole AR soon.
Amazon Pick of the Week : Tipton Best Gun Vise $77.46
Main Topic: Debt Free Gunning & GGR Goals
- May not actually know this but we run GGR Debt Free
- Jake’s short Debt free story (Dave Ramsey)
- Zack desires to be Debt free
- GGR will never borrow money! Or use a credit card, Cash and Debit only
- We want to help you live with that Freedom
- Save up to buy a gun
- Trade a gun to get a gun
- shoot 22lr to save money
- Reload to save money on large caliblers
- Pay cash for things (cash hurts)
- Cabelas Rewards Visa
- NRA Visa
- Are they putting Shooters/Hunters in Debt, just to sell the latest stuff.
- Gunfinancing.com HAHA DUMB idea
Gun Guy Radio Goals:
- Goal of launching a Network of Gun shows
- Then eventually launching a larger umbrella network of shows aimed at the 18-50 male audience (Trucks, Hunting, Sports, Tech, Movies, Business and more!)
- Help Gun Generation 2.0 get into guns, gear, reloading, modifications and more
- Bringing you interviews with the top people in the industry
- Bring new ideas and solutions to you
- Help you live a better life - helping you do things better, smarter
- Producing the best content out there
- Goal of Video podcasts
- Goal of quality how-to content
- Goal of bringing high quality team members to expand the network
- Personal goal of Jake doing this as full time job someday