We talk about guns that the firearms industry should make and why. Jake shoots the Beretta Storm PX4. Bowling pin Shoot. Zombie home defense ideas. Intro: Welcome to Gun Guy Radio! the podcast that shines a positive light on the firearms lifestyle. I’m Jake from Bargain Shoot.com and this is Zack from American Gun Works.com and the director of marketing at Lone Wolf Distributors. This is your weekly dose of positive firearms talk, without the politics.
Week in Review:
- Jake - Shot some bowling pins and steel with walther p22 and glock 35. Also shot the compact Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm $473 for the first time.
- Mike E. - No shooting. But taught brother-in-law the difference between a pellet gun and a shotgun. Also, formally decided which AR15 I will be getting. M&P15OR.
Making shooting more fun:
- Bullet bowling. Bowling, but with bullets instead of bowling balls.
- Got another idea? Send them our way to JZ@gunguyradio.com
Rim-Fire Round-up: 22 Birdshot
Main Topic: Why don’t they make that gun? (Realistic fantasy guns) Mike -
- 12 ga. handgun. Wait, already been made. oops. AOW and Alliance Armament make them but they’re big. Taurus makes a 28 ga. revolver.
- .22 Sniper rifle.
- BB gun with powder propellant.
- 3 Round burst pistol. Wait Beretta already made it. The 93R
- Dragon Assault Rifle from Perfect Dark, gun’s secondary function is highly concentrated proximity charge
- 357 sig carbine
- P90 in 17hmr?
- Rifle or pistol that shoots projectiles using fuel cells/gas like a nail gun. No gun powder. Kinda like the Rogue® .357 Limited Edition by Benjamin
Secondary Topic: Home Defense for Zombies: Mike -
- SRM 1216 - 16 rounds, semi-auto, detachable magazine, picatinny rails.
- Acid moat! If they get through that there will be sharpened ceiling fans running just inside all the doors...lowered to head level.
- Treadmills around all windows and doors. Shoot Zombies with at your leisure... or until power goes out.
- Zombie Prep Network
- 357 Sig pistol because that’s the only ammo left on store shelves.
Glock Corner: Guns Glock Should Make! 22LR Trainer gun like the M&P 22 Pistol Caliber carbine - Glock Talk Rumors Probably would be similar to the Berretta CX4 Storm CarbineDual GlockGlock 1911 :) (Mike - Stay with the blocked look)