Randi Rogers and Julie Golob share their experiences and preferences with all things that go bang. From reloading equipment to their favorites factory ammunition, Julie and Randi give the lowdown on loads they use in everything from competition and carry guns to the ammo they choose when they are out hunting. Tune in as they share tips about reloading, ammunition storage and travel considerations. They also discuss steps to prevent reliability issues and what to do when ammunition fails.
- History with reloading and reload room/set up
- Reloading safety, storage and tips
- Ammo preferences by shooting sport
- Carry Gun Ammo
- Hunting Ammp
- Traveling with ammo/shipping ammo
- Ammunition malfunctions and issues.
- John - Do you notice a difference cleaning from lead, open lead base (FMJs) or closed base (JHP or TMJ)?
- Surveyor Seven Are there rifling cuts that are designed only for jacketed bullets ? If so how can you determine the difference and what are the results of shooting cast bullets in that type of barrel ? I have never heard a definitive answer on this discussion
- Susan I do actually. I'd like to know the ballistics/drop at 25 and 50 yds, between 115 gr, 124 gr and 147 gr 9mm rounds
- Ryan Do you guys have to pay for your own ammo or does your sponsor cover it?
- David wrote: What bullet weights shapes do you use in 9mm and .45acp and why?
- Richard What are your opinions on the Hornady Critical Defence vs. the Hornady Critical Duty as a conceal carry round. will one stop my threat better than the other?
- Jamim - What is your preferred minor load in 9 and 40, and major load in 40. Thanks!
This episode of Gun Girl Radio was brought to you by…
A Girl & A Gun Women’s Shooting League www.agirlandagunclub.com
GunGoddess.com – www.gungoddess.com