Gun Girl Radio hits the road this week! Team Smith & Wesson’s Julie Golob attends the 2nd Annual Get a GRIPTM Anniversary Event Weekend presented by Archangel Tactical and interviews talented and influential women of the shooting and outdoor industry.
Making appearance as the event's Guest of Honor, Julie takes the time to chat with Tisma Juett of NSSF’s First Shots Program and Barbara Baird, Marti Davis and Sara Ahrens of Women’s Outdoor News. Find out what these women keep in their range bags, the best shooting advice they have received, the toughest shot they have had to make and more!
Main Topic: Catching up with women of the industry at the 2nd Annual Get a GRIPTM Anniversary Event Weekend presented by Archangel Tactical
Sara Ahrens - Women’s Outdoor News, OffBeat
Marti Davis - Women’s Outdoor News, Marti Davis Afield
Tisma Juett - National Shooting Sports Foundation, First Shots Program
- Nikki Turpeax - Archangel Tactical & Get a GRIPTM
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite gun and why?
- What is the best bit of shooting advice you have ever received?
- What is one thing in your range bag/hunting pack that people would never expect?
- Tell us about the toughest shot you have made.
This episode of Gun Girl Radio was brought to you by…
A Girl & A Gun Women's Shooting League www.agirlandagunclub.com
GunGoddess.com – www.gungoddess.com