This week on Gun Girl Radio Randi Rogers and Julie Golob talk about their buckets lists. With 80 world and national titles between them what could possibly be left? The answers are surprising. Randi and Julie discuss different matches, sports, locations and guns they dream of using some day!
What shooting sports would the GG try?
What Guns do GG want to try?
- What places do GG want to travel and shoot?
- Events GG want to see/ watch or be in.
- What are the GG goals?
- Who do the GG dream of meeting?
- Duel in the Sun Part 2
- Julie's 1st Match Back
- Northern Rockies Sectional
- Gatling Gun
- Olympic Games
- IPSC World Shoot
- Presidents 100 Club
- Eddie Eagle
Chris: @julieG1 @RandiMRogers Hey R & J, I may be too late but I'd like to hear thoughts on how (in my view) women shooters are leading the sport.
- Bryce: Hi Randi and Julie - I just discovered your podcast after listening to Julie on the Balloon Goes Up podcast. Great series you have here-- I'm on episode 4 and moving along in order. I do have an only child-- a daughter, now 4 1/2 years. She knows the Eddie Eagle rules so it's a start. Not sure when I'll actually have her start shooting but that\'s not the reason I'm messaging. It's mainly about me worrying about how her friends and families might react, especially since I live in Seattle. My daughter might hear the "guns are bad" so I'm trying to teach her guns are good for sports.My questions:-- When you've met parents of other children(who might not know you're celebrities) and they learn of your profession, have some reacted in a negative way? How have you handled it?-- How do you start your kids shooting?
Charlene: Hello again!! - I am currently at Camp Perry and having a great time meeting and speaking with many people. I thought I would share one topic that came up as I do not recall it being discussed previously. We were discussing ways of cutting some costs and it was pointed out that volunteering was an outstanding way to not only cut costs, but to support the sport. Some of the benefits mentioned included anything from covering entry fees to reduced lodging costs. This could really make an impact when you consider attending matches that have fees in excess of $100 in addition to the other expenses you may incur. Can you provide more info about this? Thanks again for taking time out to bring us the scoop!!
Mike in TN: Hey Gun Girls - I normally listen to your podcasts during my routine travel from East TN to Southern OH. Your knowledge and experience in the shooting sports makes the trip fly by. I started shooting some local USPSA matches last year and I routinely dry fire practice. I was wondering if either of you have ever practiced using gas blowback airsoft guns and if you have any thoughts on the pros or cons of training with airsoft pistols? Keep up the good work.
Duane: great show Julie and Randi, I really enjoy your podcasts
This episode of Gun Girl Radio was brought to you by…
A Girl & A Gun Women's Shooting League www.agirlandagunclub.com
GunGoddess.com – www.gungoddess.com