What is USPSA? Randi and Julie explain the history of this dynamic shooting sport along with a basic breakdown of divisions, classifications and categories. In addition to sharing why USPSA is one of their favorites, the national champs share some of their most memorable match moments.
- What’s the easiest division to get started in and what do I need?
- What's a realistic goal for my first match?
- What's your advice for teaching an all women's class?
- What's the best way to get started and are there special matches for first time shooters?
- Some people have said that USPSA shooting causes a false sense of skill when held in comparison to defensive shooting, that it causes bad defensive habits that a shooter might default to in a personal protection situation. Could you address that?
For more information about USPSA, visit www.uspsa.org.
What’s Next TBD
Please feel free to post your questions for Randi & Julie in the comments below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you think and leave suggestions for future shows. We’d love to hear from you!