In this week's episode of Gun Girl Radio Julie, Randi and Jake talk about their plans for the upcoming SHOT Show. What is SHOT Show? The Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show) is the largest and most comprehensive trade show for the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries. Gun Girl Radio discusses the purpose and benefits of attending the industry's kick off event of the year. Randi and Julie share their favorite events and what they look forward to most along with exciting announcements at the show.
Ways you can follow SHOT Show
- Check out photos on the official Flickr page
- Follow on Twitter with #shotshow
- SHOT Show Blog
- SHOT Show App
- Get on the email list
- Randi - Twitter, Facebook & Blog
- Julie - Twitter, Facebook & Blog
- Jake - Twitter & Facebook
- Do you have plans for a separate iTunes feed?
- Do you plan on a web page with show notes & links?
- What are your favorite podcasts?
- Will you be incorporating interesting and funny personal stories into future shows?
What’s Next We had to cover SHOT Show before heading into our series of favorite shooting sports but in the next episode we'll be talking about the United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) and International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC).
Please feel free to post your questions for Randi & Julie in the comments below or send them to email@example.com. Tell us what you think and leave suggestions for future shows. We’d love to hear from you!