Welcome to the Firearms Insider Gun & Gear Review Podcast, episode 114. On this show we showcase gun reviews, gear and anything else a gun enthusiast may be looking for. We strive to evaluate products from an unbiased and honest perspective. I’m your host Ryan Cross from the Firearms Radio Network, your source for broadcasts for shooters, hunters and gun enthusiasts.Announcements:
- Kinda heavy, compared to others 30oz Ruger VS 25oz Glock VS 24oz M&P
- Features seem to be heavily influenced by the Modular Handgun Competition for the U.S. Army, so i would look forward to a compact or subcompact version.
- Military Arms Channel reported that the rear tang being as square as it is caused hand fatigue during firing.
- Available in .410/22lr and .410/22 WMR
- Would be awesome to see in larger calibers, like 30-30 over 12ga.
- If only Chiappa had a reputation for quality guns. I’ve seen reports of incredibly poor accuracy with their Little Badger and X Caliber.
Palmetto Armory 9mm AR-15 Uppers and LowersMSRP: $239 assembled lower rifle or pistol, $429.99 Upper
- Yay! More options! I’m pretty excited to see PSA come out with prebuilt 9mms.
- Glock mags are always good.
- Would like to see them in all the other popular pistol cals, like 45, 10mm, 357 sig.
Main Topic: Panel Discussion of FI Reviewsnone.
Tech Gadget or App:Crimson Trace LinQMSRP: $549
Listener Feedbacknone this week