On this weeks show we will be discussing Church Security in light of the the horrible attack on Church in Charleston SC God and Guns Podcast Episode 114 - Church Security Revisited Intro: Welcome back to Episode 114 of the God and Guns Podcast. I’m your host, Troy. (Doug) And I’m your other host, Doug. (Troy) We use this podcast to talk about God, guns, and the responsible Christian gun owners interests. On this weeks show we will be discussing Church Security in light of the the attack on Church in Charleston SC
Bandwidth Sponsor: Firearms Radio Network
This Weeks God and Gun activities: Doug: God: Been doing my daily devotional, Piper and sportsman daily devotional Daily Bible Verse. Pastor talked about guns in church Sunday morning. Had a great father's day.
Guns:. EDC. My Wife bought me a new go bag with food, water, matches, etc. very nice.
Troy: God: Daily Devotional My Utmost for his Highest by Oswald Chambers, Church, Got to see my niece baptized and give her testimony, visited our old church. Guns: Conceal Carry everyday. Was an RO at Cabela’s Trailblazers Youth Adventure program in Bowling Green. Was part of Revere's Riders group volunteering there.Picked up a Benelli M4 at Cabela’s for my Birthday/Father’s Day gift. (Need to sell some unused guns) Won a unexpected bid on Gunbroker for a Just Right Carbine Chambered in 45ACP using the Glock 21 Mags. Barrel Threaded for a compensator/suppressor. Wife is about to kill me. Dr. Paul Markel of Student of the Gun Podcast sent me a copy of his upcoming book to review. Thinking about getting an Airsoft Rifle http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/H_K_SL9_Elite_AEG_Airsoft_Sniper_Rifle_Black/3110#
Comedy Corner: The Golden Rat
A walked into a chinese gift shop in California and saw a golden rat sitting on the counter. The shop owner said the rat was 10 dollars but the story that went with it was 100 dollars. The man said he would buy the golden rat with out the story to save money. The man leaves the shop and starts down the street. He looks behind him and sees 3 rats walking behind him. A couple blocks later he looks back and there are 100 rats following him.. He picks up the pace and starts to run. Looking back he sees 100,000 rats following him so he runs toward the bay and throws the golden rat in the water. All of the rats jumped in and drown.
The man ran back to the Chinese shop and walked in. The store owner said I see you’re back for the story. The man said no, I wanted to see if you had a golden democrat. iTunes Reviews Feedback
Great Show pscook1977 - June 15, 2015 5 Stars Been listening for a couple months now and really enjoy this show. Great information about guns and other gun related industries and some scripture too. Really enjoy this perspective on gun related issues and topics.
Member of the Un-named Church - June 15, 2015 5 Stars Great Show by Troy and Doug, I wish it was 7 days a week!
Entertaining and Informative 5 Stars by Jim from Missouri - June 13, 2015
Great show. Keep up the good work guys. Look forward to it every week. I appreciate all you do to make it an entertaining and insightful podcast. It is a blessing to me and many others, Thanks.
Bible Verse When I am weak He is strong. 7 So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (ESV)
- 92-percent of mass killers intentionally chose so-called “gun free zones” where they thought they could kill a large number of people before being contested by armed guards, police, or concealed carriers.
- “All the proposals this president has put forward on gun control would not have stopped this shooting,” he said.
- According to the GOP presidential candidate, one thing might have stopped the tragedy: A pistol-packing church-goer.
- “The one thing that would have at least ameliorated the horrible situation in Charleston would have been if somebody in that prayer meeting had a conceal carry or (if) there had been an off duty policeman somebody with the legal authority to carry a firearm and could have stopped the shooter," Huckabee said.
- Pope says Gun manufacturers should not call themselves Christians.
- Anyone who makes weapons or invests in weapons industries is a hypocrite if they call themselves Christian, Pope Francis said Sunday.
- With the shooting this past week, it brings the total of Mass Murders to 596 people killed in the last 10 years. In an article on the Website M.A.D.D there are 28 people who are killed by drunk drives daily. that is 10,220 people killed by drunk drivers every year. But you don't see the liberals going after Ford or Chevy.
Sponsor the Firearms Radio Network
NRA Armed Citizen Homeowner shoots intruder who got in through doggie door, KABB, San Antonio, Texas 06/11/15
A burglar gained entry into a house in San Antonio, Texas through the doggie door. While the intruder was inside the home, the homeowner returned. Upon discovering the burglary, the homeowner retrieved a gun and shot the intruder multiple times.
Police have stated that following the incident the “homeowner was very cooperative.” The homeowner was a poor choice of target, as local FOX affiliate KABB described him as “a longtime business owner of a security company.” (KABB, San Antonio, Texas 06/11/15)
Support our show by clicking on our banner Links:
- Laser Activated Shot Reporter use code GANDG to get 10% discount
Wrap Up: -Send feedback to Troy@godandgunspodcast.com, or Doug@firearmsradio.tv -Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/godandgunspodcast -Follow us on Twitter @godandgunspod -And search for us on Instagram too. -Until next time, Have a blessed week. And keep your guns close but your bible closer.
Charleston SC, Slaying, Church, Shooting, Gun, Confiscation, Aftermath, God and Guns, Church Shooting, Massacre, Gun-Free Zone, Evil, defenseless, Prayer