Curious about how our weekend went at Paleo Fx? Lisa Jarmon joined Carol in Austin, Texas for the single largest Paleo conference in the world. We shared the amazing things about our community and learned a lot from some of the leaders in the Paleo world. Listen to the recap to hear what peaked our interest, what all we did and start making plans to join us next year!
Welcome to theFat2FitHQ podcast. I’m your host, Carol Salva of the Firearms Radio Network. In this podcast we are chronicling our journeys from Fat to Fit. We talk about pursuing a healthier lifestyle not only in diet, but in all areas of life.
Links we promised you in this episode:
- Conference information: www.paleofx.com
- Carb Nite book by John Kiefer: www.carbnite.com
- Whals protocol and all things Terry Wahls: www.terrywahls.com
- Cricket Flour (YUM!): www.exo.co
- The Blood Code book by Dr. Richard Maurer
- AJ Jengle: www.herfitnesssolutions.com
- http://www.simplemills.com Almond Flour muffins
- Support young entrepreneurs, check out CHOMPS! Bire chocolate treats: www.agoodthingtocrave.com
A Few Pics from the weekend! The pictures include our Primal Playout with Darryl Edwards, Lisa eating a protein bar made with cricket flour (www.exo.co), my session (We are the Other 98%) and my panel with Jonathan Bailor, Sarah Fragoso, Sean Croxton and Mark Sisson (Don't Let the Perfect ruin the Good). There are also a few groupie pics with Fat2Fit HQ favorites: Jonathan Bailor, Jimmy Moore, Roger Dickerman and Dean Dwyer. More photos at www.facebook.com/fat2fithq
CONNECT WITH US ONLINE: Myfitnesspal Group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/51771-fat2fithq Friend me on mfp: www.myfitnesspal.com/carolssalva Official Fat2Fit-Biters Site: http://www.fitbit.com/group/22BHX3Fat2Fit HQ Sparkteam Facebook: www.facebook.com/fat2fithq
New Tough Mudder page! http://www.fat2fithq.com/mudrun/ Join TEAM FRN: The Gun Runners! We call ourselves runners but we are mostly gun-walkers. Run/Walk with us on June 7th in Nashville, Tenn! Watch Caroline’s Tough Mudder Journey: http://youtu.be/gQ-DhvWBYOIwww.toughmudder.com Shoes that are great for Tough Mudder: http://www.6pm.com/vivobarefoot-breatho-trail-l-light-grey-dark-blue
iTUNES! Please leave us a review in iTunes to really help out the show. Fat2FitHQ Itunes Link
Thank you for the iTunes reviews! We depend on your valuable iTunes reviews. It helps the show become more visible in iTunes and helps guide our content.
How do I leave a review you ask?? Read on...
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW IN iTUNES Depending on your device, you may be able to just click the link above, see the iTunes preview page and click your way into ITunes and our show. It is easy from STORE and so it may be obvious on your screen or you can follow the steps below. For help, watch this youtube video (thank you John White for this) http://youtu.be/XFtkUk_qiZQ
To leave a review using an iPhone or iPad, watch: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=9eMFNiBrnHY Here are the steps to leave your MUCH appreciated review:
- Go to STORE in iTunes or in your Podcast App
- Find the podcast that you would like to write a review for. (we are Fat2FitHQ podcast)
- Click “Write a Review” in the Customer Reviews section.
- Enter your sign in information when prompted (unless you are already signed in).
- Select a star rating.
- Enter a title for your review.
- Write your review in the Review box.
- Click the Submit button.
Please leave us a review in iTunes to really help out the show. Fat2FitHQ Itunes Link Send feedback to email@example.com
Come join us on our journeys from Fat to Fit! A show about pursuing a healthier lifestyle not only in diet, but in all areas of life