Do you see a light at the end of the tunnel?? Could be your goals in reach or it could be a train. JJ Racaza joins us this week to explain! This world-class pistol shooter, Crossfire winner, Federal Agent and History Channel's Top Shot star is an excellent example of what you can do with discipline and positive mindset. He is also a fantastic role model for kids (and all of us).
Welcome to the Fat2FitHQ podcast. I’m your host, Carol Salva of the Firearms Radio Network. In this podcast we are chronicling our journeys from Fat to Fit. We talk about pursuing a healthier lifestyle not only in diet, but in all areas of life.
Topic: JJ Racaza
Best way to follow JJ: http://instagram.com/jjracaza
Simon "J.J." Racaza (born April 16, 1980 in Cebu City, Philippines) is a competitive pistol shooter world champion. He was the number one qualifier of the US Gold Team for the 2010 ISSF World Shooting Championships. In 2010, Racaza competed in season one of History Channel's Top Shot marksmanship competition, winning third place.
CrossFit Firefight Video: http://youtu.be/v_YFl3s1Pyc
John Kiefer on timing your carbs: http://body.io
JUICING starts March 30th http://www.fat2fithq.com/fat2fit-community/community-sharing-juicing/
Please leave us a review in iTunes to really help out the show. Fat2FitHQ Itunes Link
- New Tough Mudder page! http://www.fat2fithq.com/mudrun/
- Join TEAM FRN: The Gun Runners!
- We call ourselves runners but we are mostly gun-walkers. Run/Walk with us on June 7th in Nashville, Tenn!
- Watch Caroline’s Tough Mudder Journey: http://youtu.be/gQ-DhvWBYOI
- Shoes that are great for Tough Mudder: http://www.6pm.com/vivobarefoot-breatho-trail-l-light-grey-dark-blue
CONNECT WITH US:
- Myfitnesspal Group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/51771-fat2fithq
- Friend me on mfp: www.myfitnesspal.com/carolssalva
- Official Fat2Fit-Biters Site: http://www.fitbit.com/group/22BHX3
- Fat2Fit HQ Sparkteam
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/fat2fithq.com
Thank you for the iTunes reviews! Please leave us a review in iTunes to really help out the show. Fat2FitHQ Itunes Link We depend on your valuable iTunes reviews. It helps the show become more visible in iTunes and helps guide our content. How do I leave a review you ask?? Read on...
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW IN iTUNES
Depending on your device, you may be able to just click the link above, see the iTunes preview page and click your way into ITunes and our show. It is easy from STORE and so it may be obvious on your screen or you can follow the steps below. For help, watch this youtube video (thank you John White for this) http://youtu.be/XFtkUk_qiZQ To leave a review using an iPhone or iPad, watch: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=9eMFNiBrnHY Here are the steps to leave your MUCH appreciated review:
- Go to STORE in iTunes or in your Podcast App
- Find the podcast that you would like to write a review for. (we are Fat2FitHQ podcast)
- Click “Write a Review” in the Customer Reviews section.
- Enter your sign in information when prompted (unless you are already signed in).
- Select a star rating.
- Enter a title for your review.
- Write your review in the Review box.
- Click the Submit button.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Come join us on our journeys from Fat to Fit! A show about pursuing a healthier lifestyle not only in diet, but in all areas of life