This week we interview Relentless Roger about the “Paleo Lifestyle” Welcome to the Fat2FitHQ podcast. This is Zack and Jake from GunGuyRadio and here we plan to chronicle our journeys from fat to fit. MAIN TOPIC - Interview with Relentless Roger Roger’s StudioRelentless TransformationRoger’s Website Paleo Primer
- Who is Roger and the Caveman Doctor?
- Brief background on what Roger does
- How did you find Paleo?
- Why did you switch to it and stay with-it?
- What is Paleo
- Why/How is Paleo an effective diet/lifestyle
- What can't I eat
- Tips for beginners
- Places to find Paleo food
- talk a little about positive reinforcement
- What do you think about juicing?
- What is a good source of veggies for people who hate them?
- Can you be healthier by just swapping in partial paleo?
- Is there a Paleo Olive Garden? Haha
- Is there any resources that show paleo friendly food at most restaurants?
- Is paleo affordable?
- What modern day deviations do you make to a true prehistoric diet?
After interview questions:
- Is relentless fitness your fulltime job?
- Is the gym crossfit type?
- Is the small focused gym a viable business plan
Listener Questions for Roger: Oc UPant there are a range of low carb plans how do we choose the best, same with paleo . the various books and podcast often contradict each other. for example green beans can be good, bad or indifferent depending on who you read....how does a beginner know which to choose so they don't become discouraged. and ketosis good or bad? part of paleo or just low carb?
Luke Johnson Ask him if he's afraid of getting stuck burning ketones for fuel instead of glucose like a normal person. And if not; what steps is he taking to keep from dipping into ketosis for extended periods of time and keeping the scale tipped in the correct direction. You're welcome! Also ask him if he cycles up his carbs and adjusts his workout routine accordingly