This week we discuss King Corn the documentary, high fructose corn syrup, the current state of Agriculture and we also talk about our weeks. Welcome to the Fat2FitHQ podcast. This is Zack and Jake from GunGuyRadio and here we plan to chronicle our journeys from fat to fit. Week in Review Weigh In BEGINNING: Zack 278.2, Jake 228 LAST WEEK: Zack 272.7, Jake 224.6 This week: Zack- 268.3 DOWN 4.4lbs.. getting serious works Jake- 225.4 Zack-
- Getting back down to business, losing weight and eating better.
- Starting to throw the kettlebell around more and feels good.
- Documentary had terrible filmmaking (mic visible in alot of shots, poor framing etc)
- What do farmers do in their spare time?
- How many hours do farmers really work?
- Is the ag system in America fundamentally broken?
Next Week: The Fancy Trucker- Interview with Chaz Murray of the RoadGunnerPodcast
FEEDBACK: William Seehorn: I am also downloading your Fat2Fit show now too and salute you for doing something like that. Back in 2006 before I joined the Army I weighed 390lbs. When I decided I wanted to join I knew I had a lot of work to do, it took two years to get down to 250lbs and pass the military physical but I did and I am at a healthy 200lbs now and have never been happier. I know how hard weight loss is and understand how easy it is to fall off the diet and exercise as I did that many times. Just stay positive about it and stay with it.