This week we review the movie Super Size Me and review our previous week of nutrition and exercise. Welcome to the Fat2FitHQ podcast. This is Zack and Jake from Gun Guy Radio and here we plan to chronicle our journeys from fat to fit.
Week in Review Weigh In BEGINNING: Zack 278.2, Jake 228 LAST WEEK: Zack 270.5, Jake 222.2
This week: Zack- 270.5 Jake- 224.4
- My own super size me diet.
- Eating on the go in the car BAD
- Bought lots of lettuce, cucumbers today and had salad for lunch
- Eating some TV dinners at lunch, not terrible on calories
- Vitamin D pills seem to be helping energy levels
- Phillips Go Lite or Go Lite $85
- Not much exercise.. foot still healing
- Did actually walk one morning for 40 min.
- Bike ride with son today for 35 mins.
- Every day 1 in 4 Americans visits a FF restaurant
- McDonalds serves 46 million people PER DAY!
- 4 McD’s per sq mile in Manhattan
- Threw up on second day!
- Guy that counts his big macs.. lol
- Overall not a bad movie.. taken a bit to the extreme.
Next Week's Documentary Fat Sick and Nearly Dead Watch it FREE!