In this weeks episode Zack is up while Jake is down. We also talk about the importance of seeing a doctor and the bombshell information that the doctor gave Zack and why he’s not glad he saw a doctor. Welcome to the Fat2FitHQ podcast. We are Zack and Jake from GunGuyRadio and here we plan to chronicle our journeys from fat to fit.
Week in Review Weigh In- BEGINNING: Zack 278.2, Jake 228 LAST WEEK: Zack 273.3, Jake 224.6
This week: Zack- 273.5 UP .2 LBS.. BWHAHAHA 42.8% Jake- 222.4 DOWN 2.2lbs 22.9% Body Fat
MAIN TOPIC- Importance of going to the doctor.
- Still doing kettle bells but down for awhile on treadmill while foot heals
- Landscaping, installing patio/bricks 11 hours this week.
- Still haven’t walked or ran in the mornings this week.
- Still drinking too much pop. Tried Pepsi Max, better than Coke Zero.
- Doing ok, lost it on the weekend eating out alot (olive garden)
FEEDBACK: Brice writes:
I thought I would share my diet plan. It is not a quick fix, but it is an all in one solution. Buy a sled dog. These creatures will solve all weight problems. 1. You will be up every morning for a walk. It will be at least one mile. Anything less will result in the dog doing your landscaping for you. Hope you like where it decides to put the trees. They want to travel fast, so your heart rate will violently high
START WRAP-UP MUSIC
- Visit www.Fat2FitHQ.com for more info and to find out how to contact us.