Welcome to another episode of the AR-15 Podcast. On this episode, by popular request, we continue our newest builders series. This week we focus on making sure you have all the parts you need and discuss some of the considerations when selecting them.
Show your support for the show by becoming a PATREON supporter. One hundred percent of your donations are invested in the show—never in our pockets. Help us bring you content and production value on the podcast about your favorite black rifle.
Assembling the Lower Receiver
Preparing the lower
Installing the lower parts kit
Is there an order?
Protecting the lower
Interesting solutions and shortcuts
Installing the stock and grip
Fixed vs Adjustable
· Send us any questions or comments to AR15.Podcast@gmail.com
· Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
· Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
· Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
· Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts