Welcome to Episode #151 of the AR15 Podcast. On this episode we’re talking Gas Tubes and Buffers for the AROur Vortex Prism 1x Winner is: Kevin Sabecky
We still have a few Otis Drawing winners who haven’t checked in with us.
Main Topic: Gas Tubes and Buffers
- Pistol (6 ¾)
- Carbine (9 ¾)
- Mid-Length (11 ¾)
- Rifle (15 ⅛)
- H2 (4.06 oz)
- H3 (5.20 oz)
- H4 (6.90 oz)
- T1 (3.0 oz)
- T2 (4.05 oz)
- T3 (5.04 oz)
- Silent Capture Spring
November 22: Jon Borkenhagen
November 29: Larry Cunningham
December 6: Jody Tippet
December 13: Christopher Luttrell
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
Bill Wylde: I thoroughly enjoyed watching Episode #141. Yes, I'm still alive. Still shooting at every opportunity. Great show! - Bill Wylde
Robert: Reed, you are the greatest. The AR-15 podcast has taught me so much, and I am so glad that our lifestyle is becoming more popular because of people like you. I'm pretty sure that the 2A issue will be the unhinging of our country if we don't turn it around, but I think you are doing just that.
After I started listening to the AR-15 podcast, I found the reloading podcast and it blossomed into a whole bunch of other Firearms Radio Network podcasts. Yours is still the best!
I use the Amazon affiliate links whenever I can. Have a wonderful holiday season!
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcastand tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon