Welcome to Episode #150 of the AR15 Podcast. This week we're talking about holiday gifts for AR shooters.Main Topic: Holiday Gift Guide
- Elftmann Tactical: Ambidextrous Speed Safety $39.95
- Hiperfire: Hipertrain Fire Control Group Demonstrator (100-018-097WB) $30.00
- DPMS: AR-15 Lower Parts Kit less Trigger Group $24.99
- Magpul: Pmag D-60 5.56mm Drum Magazine $123.45
- LWRCI: UCIW (Ultra-Compact Individual Weapon) stock system $129.99
- Troy Industries, Inc.: PDW Stock Kit $479.99
- Range Membership “$125”
- Cleaning Kits “Otis” $54- $149
- P-Mags $12
- M5 Builder Set w/ 15" KeyMod Handguard - Anodized Black $350
- Cash, Gift Cards…. We can be difficult to shop for.
- Classes Swat Concepts Vegas
- Mechanix Wear Glove
- Law Tactical Folding Adapter
- Training Class Certificates
ericfine50: listened this morning - some excellent ideas and comments. I was surprised that no one suggested using an AR with a 14.5 barrel and the Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter. That would reduce the overall length when concealed.
I agree that you should go with an AR that is not budget, because you want it to work when you need it. Assuming that you are needing to get your Trunk/Truck gun because it is no longer safe to be without it.
I would also look to add a Chest Rig (Like the HSP D3CR), Soft Body Armor, and even a Team Wendy Helmet. Extra magazines for your AR, Pistol, and what about a fix blade knife?
JoshBurgess: How you guys were talking about the truck gun, I'm not sure if I just missed it or you weren’t talking about how long should you keep ammo before changing it out.
November 8: Jamie Hendricks
November 15: David Gonzalez
November 22: Jon Borkenhagen
November 29: Larry Cunningham
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
- Send us any questions or comments to email@example.com
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcastand tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon