Welcome to Episode #148 of the AR15 Podcast. We want to let you know that we are beginning registration for our giveaway for the Vortex Spitfire 1X Prism Scope. We are asking you, our listeners and fans to nominate a First Responder to receive the Vortex Spitfire 1x Scope. You can go to the link Click Here to Enter. We will also have a link on our Facebook Page for you to use. We’ll be doing the drawing on Thanksgiving Day (Nov 26).
Being Prepared with an AR Truck or Trunk Gun
- Protection for a major event:
- Self Defense:
- Workplace Protection:
- Getting Home:
- What to look for.
- AR Options that are cost effective.
- Build your own:
- Blem uppers and lowers:
- Used Parts:
- Basic Parts: We don’t need match grade.
- Used ARs
- Pawn Shops:
- Gun Broker
- Private Party Sales
- New ARs ( Suggestions )
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport - $590
- PSA 16" FREEDOM RIFLE - $620
- AERO AC-15 - $700
- Windham Weaponry R16 - $560
- Ruger AR-556 Rifle, 5.56 NATO M4 Flat Top $600
- Optic Yes or No?
- Pop Up Sights?
- Trunk or Truck Vault http://www.truckvault.com/
- ARP 146 - Low-Profile AR Carrying Cases
- Custom made boxes for trunks and under back seats
- Big Sky Racks Overhead Gun Rack ( Not Locked )
- Cable and a couple locks around a seat post.
October 25: Joseph Doughty
November 1: Cheryl Greene Fordyce
November 8: Jamie Hendricks
November 15: David Gonzalez
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
Do any manufactures make a clone of the Vietnam era m16. Always thought that version was the coolest of the ar15 family with its 20 inch barrel and triangle handguards
Hello, was re-listening to the SPR show and I'm not sure if I heard Reed correctly or not but I think he said you could find a bolt matched to a barrel for between 250-400 bux but I can't find any for cheaper that 500+. I'm trying to get a parts list/wish list going for my SPR build. Thanks for helping clarify this for me.
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcastand tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon