Welcome to Episode #142 of the AR15 Podcast. On this episode we’re talking about... We want to let you know that we are beginning our giveaway for the Vortex Spitfire 3X Prism Scope. We are asking you, our listeners and fans to nominate a Veteran to receive the Vortex Spitfire. You can go to the link Click Here to Enter. We will also have a link on our Facebook Page for you to use. We’ll be doing the drawing on Veteran’s Day.
We want to let you know about a new source of cool products! Please go to http://patriotpatch.co/ to pre-order the Huckleberry patch and buy FRN stickers - and new TSHIRTS!
XProducts Can Cannon is now NFA - https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/killjoy-atf-slaps-conditional-nfa-restrictions-on-can-cannon/
FIREClean Drama #canolagate
Froglube EXTREME CLP - http://www.recoilweb.com/new-froglube-extreme-hops-onto-the-arctic-scene-73539.html
Major complaint about Froglube has been gumminess at subzero temps, now they fixed it!
Fall is upon us. Who’s made plans to do something that the heat of summer tends to disrupt?
EOTech problems identified by USSOCOM - http://soldiersystems.net/2015/09/30/ussocom-issues-safety-use-message-eotech-enhanced-combat-optical-sights-plus-goings/
New Keymod Railcovers from BCM on J.W.’s gun - http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGUNFIGHTER-KeyMod-Rail-Panel-Kit-black-p/bcm-kmr-rp-blk-5.htm
Tacticool22 Threaded barrel adapter for J.W.’s M&P 15-22 + Prodigy - http://www.amazon.com/15-22-Threaded-End-threaded-rifles/dp/B00HKV5H6E/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1443660363&sr=1-1&keywords=B00HKV5H6E
Colt - will they survive on their latest govt contract?
AR-15 3D Cutaway Map
August 30: David Dickerson
September 6: David Hibler
September 13: Stephen Carter
September 20: Thomas H. Jackson
September 27: Seth Mullins
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
M Gonzlez: Could you do some shows on different types of POU's for AR-15 builds? I think for new people it might give them direction on what components to buy to achieve that type of POU.
loyal listener kiki.....: I recently built an ar15 upper and wanted to make the smallest gas block possible. Installing a samson evolution free float rail! So i took the standard pinned ar15 front Sight and chopped it down...(included pic) figured the original metal pinned gas block would be Far stronger than any Aluminum clamp on gas blocks sold. So far test fired 40 rnd thru it and it hasn't moved! Do u see any downsides to this mod? And comments would be nice! Thanks.
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon